Wednesday 6 March 2013

Nail Art Competition February 2013


I was very pleased with how this competition went. I asked for all applicants to tweet us a picture of their most creative nail designs in order to win a selection of nail varnishes. We had 4 entrees which all had stunning designs. Here is the lucky winner with her prize.


Using Twitter to submit the entrees was a great idea because it boosted promotion of the site and got us more followers for our Absolute:ly Twitter account.

Since then, I managed to get Prezzo vouchers just in time for Valentine's day but there was no takers and we currently have a comptition running at the moment where a lucky reader of Absolute:ly could win a free copy of the book 'Love by numbers' written by Dr. Luisa Dillner.

1 comment:

  1. aww, i missed out on this! i'm a new follower, hope you will follow me back on my blog: http://myprettynailz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete